MINDFULNESS YOGA AND YOGA THERAPY - TEACHER TRAINING COURSE - 200/500 HOURS
GOAL - The goal of this program is to produce quality teachers who can teach Holistic Mindfulness Yoga according to ancient scriptures by integration of all aspects of Human system.
Holistic Yoga promotes Positive Health.
To teach how to practice Yoga without ANY INJURIES (authentic yoga )
The curriculum based on the principles laid down by the main two ancient schools of Yoga and Bhagavat Gita. -
a. Patanjali's Asthanga Yoga school- Based on principles laid down in his Yoga aphorisms.
b. Hatha Yoga school
- PURPOSE OF PRACTICING YOGA . IMPORTANCE OF PRACTICING DAILY IN THIS MODERN WORLD.
- CONCEPT OF YOGA
- CONCEPT OF OUR HUMAN SYSTEM ACCORDING TO YOGIC SCIENCE - PANCHA KOSA. - FIVE BODIES CONCEPT - PHYSICAL BODY, ENERGY BODY, MIND BODY, KNOWLEDGE BODY, BLISS BODY.
- TWO SCHOOLS OF RAJA YOGA - 1. PATANJALI'S ASTHANGA YOGA 2. HATHA YOGA
- INTRODUCTION TO BHAGAVAT GITA AND PATANJALI'S YOGA SUTRAS
- 18 chapters of Gita -Introduction
- Patanjali and Gita
- Raja Yoga The Path of Will Power- Introduction and summary of Raja Yoga - Purification of Mind, Avidhya/Ignorance, Kleshas,
- Understanding specific Gita verses and Patnjali"s Yoga sutras relevent to various Yoga techniques and application.
- Eligibility to learn and practice Raja Yoga
- PATANJALI'S ASTHANGA YOGA
- Bahiranga Yoga - Indirect way of controlling Mind
- Antharanga Yoga Direct way of controlling Mind
- YAMA & NIYAMA
- Yama and Nyama and how to practice these in our day to day life
- How Yama and Nyama influences our Mind
- ASANAS/ POSTURES
- Purpose of Asanas
- The key essence of Asanas
- Two schools of Asanas
- Classifications of Asanas
- Dynamic Asanas
- Practicing Asanas with Deep Awareness and Deep Relaxation
- Deeper understanding of Asanas as one aspect of Yoga
- Features of practicing the regular Asanas holistic and Meditative way
- Benefits of Asana - Physical, Therapeutic and Spiritual benefits
- Complementary/counter postures and Limitations
- Two schools of Pranayama
- Easy Pranayama
- Purpose of Pranayama practice
- Six steps of Pranayama practice
- Physical, Therapeutic and Spiritual benefits
- Safe methods of practicing Pranayama
- Balance of Prana, Kundalani Sakthi and Chakras
- What is Pratyahara - Theory
- Essence of Pratyahara
- Practicing Pratyahara in our day to day life
- How Pratyahara practice helps mastering the Mind
- DIRECT WAY OF MASTERING MIND ANTARANGA YOGA
- What is Mind
- The different states of Mind in our life
- What is Dharana
- Practice of Dharana
- Characteristics of Dharana
- Concept of Dhyana
- Practice of Dhyana
- Characteristics of Dhyana
- SAMADHI - THE JUMP
- Concept of Samadhi
- Practice of Samadhi
- Characteristics of Samadhi
- PREPARATORY EXERCISES FOR ASANAS
- Synchronising Breathing Exercises
- Yogic Physical exercises/ Sithilikarana Vyamas
- Sukshma Vyamas and Sakthi Vikasas (Energising exercises)
- Lumbar stretches
- Sun Salutations/ Surya Namaskara
- RELAXATION TECHNIQUES
- Instant Relaxation Techniques ( I.R.T)
- Quick Relaxation Techniques ( Q.R.T.)
- Deep Relaxation Techniques ( D.R.T.)
- Yoga Nidra
- MEDITATION TECHNIQUES
- Meditation and Silence
- Simple process of Meditation
- AUM Meditation
- Cyclic Meditation
- Obstacles to Meditation and how to over come.
- KRIYAS/ CLEANSING TECHNIQUES
- Objectives of Kriyas
- Major Kriyas - Netti, Dhouti, Nouli, Basti, Kapala Bhatti, Trataka
- ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
- Organs & Organ Systems
- Respiratory system
- Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Immune System
- YOGIC DIET
- Tamasika food, Rajasika food, Satvika food
- How Yogic diet influence your Mind.
- Yogic Diet and Balance Diet
- Ayurvedic code , Fundamental doctrine
- Tri doshas
- Diagnosis methods
- Purification Therapy, Alleviating Therapy, Panchakarma
- Perspiration Therapy and Oil Therapy
- Ayurveda Massages with medicated oils
- Ayurveda Nutrition
- BHAKTHI YOGA
- Three types of love
- Prema to Bhakti
- Nine forms of Bhakti
- Varieties of Bhakti
- Practice of Bhakti - Kirtan chanting, Arati and Pujas (Traditional Indian methods)
- KARMA YOGA
- Karma Yoga Practices- Practice of selfless services
- Working in Orphanages and teaching Yoga to children in the Orphanage
- HATHA YOGA
- Ethical and Moral principle
- Body, Prana, Mind
A. YOGA THERAPY & WELLNESS - INTEGRATED APPROACH OF YOGA THERAPY (I.A.Y.T.) -
- Concept of IAYT based on Integrated Approach of Yoga practices (Holistic/ Mindfulness Yoga pracice)
- Modern Diseases and IAYT- How IAYT can prevent and manage 80 % of our modern day Psychosomatic diseases.
- Following diseases will be taken for these practices in our TTC -
- Diabetes, Arthritis, Asthma, Anxiety & Depression, Heart Diseases, Insomnia, Back & Neck problems
B. YOGA FOR STRESS MANAGEMENT
C. YOGA FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
E. YOGA FOR PREGNANCY
F. YOGA FOR CHILDREN
G. YOGA FOR SPORTS PERSONS
H YOGA FOR TREKKERS IN THE MOUNTAINSTEACHING PRACTICE
- Participants first will be experiencing themselves the Integration of all five aspects/Bodies and Mindfulness Yoga practice and therefore they will be able to confidently teach others.
- Setting up a class
- General guidelines on Teaching
- Participants will also teach children in Orphanage during TTC under the guidance of the Teacher.
- Participants will teach each other under the guidance of the teacher.
- Participants will be trained to teach various groups of people such as Elderly people, Pregnant Ladies etc..as mentioned above under the Application of Yoga.
Place- Siem Reap, Cambodia
Date - Every Month 1st to 28th
For more details Send Mail to: email@example.com
6.00 a.m. - Wake up
6.30 a.m - 8.00a.m. - Theory/ Self study/ Yogic Walks/ Devotional songs
8.00 a.m. - Breakfast
9.00a.m - 10.00a.m Self study/Rest
10a.m - 11.15a.m - Theory/ Practicals
11..15a.m - Juice Break
11.25 a.m to 12.30 p.m - Theory Practicals
12.30 - Lunch
1.00p.m to 3.30 p.m - Rest/ Self study
3.30p.m - 5.30 p.m - Theory / Practicals
5.30 p.m - 7.00p.m - Rest/Free time
7.00p.m - Dinner
8.00 p.m - Question and answer session
10.00p.m Lights off
- Yoga students who want to become teachers.
- Those who want to learn and practice mindfulness holistic Authentic yoga.
- Yoga teachers who want to deepen their knowledge and understanding of Holistic Yoga to learn Traditional Holistic Astanga Yoga according to Patanjali's Yoga aphorisms and learn Traditional Hatha Yoga.
- Those who want to Learn, Practice and Teach Yoga Therapy.
- Physiotherapist,Psychologist,Occupational Therapist,Personal Trainer,Physical Trainers,Helathcare Workers etc, those who wants to incorporate Yoga Therapy to their professions.
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN AYURVEDIC ABHYANGAM MASSAGE - OPTIONAL
Abhyangam is an oil massage. This massage technique naturally stretches and promotes circulation to the entire body, another feature of Abhyangam, is that it is toxin removing. Abhyangam is part of the Purvakarma or preparatory measure of Panchakarma treatment in Ayurveda. It is one of the most rejuvenating treatments of Ayurveda. It is also a seasonal preventive care treatment and is most effective along with a steam bath. Performed by two therapists on either side of the client, the therapists work in tandem and synchronize their strokes and kneading according to the circulatory and marma points. Massage movements and strokes are focused primarily on lengthening and relaxing the muscles, opening all joints and improving blood circulation. This causes deep seated and stagnant toxins in the joints and tissues to be loosened and expelled into the elimination system of the body.
- Treatment Benefits
- Improves blood circulation
- Beautifies skin
- Promotes vitality
- Removes toxins
- Induces sound sleep
- Reduces obesity
- Relieves pain in the body
- Overcomes sexual weakness
- Minimizes fatigue
- Delays aging
- Promotes development of muscles
- Enhances flexibility etc.
Detailed Information about Abhyangam Massages
- Abhyangam Massage
- Head Massage
- Face Massage
- Foot Massage